Continue your love for Italian craftsmanship and performance with the Colnago C-RS Road Frameset.
- Using their wide spanning range of high-performance, Italian craftsmanship, Colnago have manufactured what is set to be the most sought after frame of this year, the Colnago C-RS Road Frameset. Thanks to trickle down technology, Colnago have been able to use their advanced technological construction techniques and ride enhancing features otherwise only found in the C60, within this entry level frame, allowing you to own something truly outstanding.
- The frame is constructed from Colnago’s renowned carbon, blending a beautiful offering comfort and control when you need it most, and with a geometry designed for racing, you can lay down the power with confidence in your kit. Internal cable routing furthers this pursuit for performance, offering a modern look and protection your components from the wear and tear of the conditions.
- A straight bladed fork made from monocoque carbon fibre offers a light and durable front end, giving you control and responsive handling in the bunch, but absorbs the vibrations of the road ahead and keeps you comfortable on rougher road surfaces. The front fork and rear dropouts ensure you can use tyres up to 25mm, making this a performance orientated frame.
- A traditional 27.2mm seat post offers a variety of builds, allowing you to use this frame with high-end ENVE components or lace it with typically Italian, Deda Elementi - Described by Colnago as a valuable aesthetic to Italian frames.
- The oversized PressFit bottom bracket gives new found rigidity and resistance to bending, allowing you to ride more efficiently out of the saddle without a loss of energy.
- FRAME: Colnago C-RS carbon frame
- FORK: Colnago C-RS carbon monocoque
- BOTTOM BRACKET: oversized PressFit bottom bracket
- SEAT CLAMP: Colnago
- STEERER: Tapered